"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." ~Albert Einstein
United Behavioral Health
My fee is $120-150 per hour session for individual, couples or family therapy. Payment is expected to be made at the time of service. If you do not have insurance I am at liberty to offer a sliding scale depending on your circumstances.
If I am credentialed with your insurance company you should be covered for services. You may, however, be responsible for copayments or coinsurance. By contacting the member information website or number on the back of your insurance card you can gather that information along with your deductible and out of pocket maximum for the year. Ask these questions:
- Does my carrier provide have mental health benefits,
- How many sessions are covered and how much is reimbursed,
- Do I have a deductible, and if so how much it is,
- Does my plan offer out of network reimbursement,
- Am I responsible for a copay or coinsurance,
- Do I need any prior approvals,
- Does my insurance carrier require any specific information about my provider (therapist / counselor)?